• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Fukuoka World Hobby Fair 2015 Shiny Rayquaza - TEAM DRACO ONLY

DoctorDPS

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey Team! First off, I'm new on the team, and my name is DoctorDPS! I joined up on the site today to try and trade off a special Pokemon when I realized how cool this site actually is! But that special Pokemon brings me to by next point!

Today, I attended the World Hobby Fair in Fukuoka at the Softbank Hawks' Dome and managed to get my hands on two Shiny Event Rayquazas. I'm willing to let anyone clone it as long as they shoot me back the original, they can clone it for 75pc! From what I saw, I was one of 3 foreigners at the event, so there are probably only 10 legit English Rayquazas from Fukuoka tops. And since you guys are all on my team, I figured I'd share the wealth for cheap! I mean, we are Team Draco after all! But one thing to keep in mind! Because my game's language is English, the Rayquaza's name is English as well. This has a perk though! Since nearly everyone who got their hands on one of these is Japanese or is rocking Japanese on their game, the English Event Rayquaza is extremely rare. SO, this could be the only legit one you see, but I can't say that for sure of course. Anyways, pictures are attached! If you're interested, PM me! :)

P.S. The Mewtwo is only there because it looks like a Nazi Mewtwo and I found it in a Pokemon Center today! I thought it was funny at least.

Edit: Added the Wonder Card picture for the best proof that it is real. Thanks! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    764.7 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_0360.JPG
    IMG_0360.JPG
    753.3 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_0361.JPG
    IMG_0361.JPG
    642.2 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_0362.JPG
    IMG_0362.JPG