• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Gambling Credit Stake matches?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
So i had an idea.
We could have like "stake matches" as ive seen them be called. but instead up putting pokemon at stake ( that can still be an option if you want) We can put credits up. Like gambling? but on pokemon matches xD
So how to do it?
just find someone willing to battle for pc, and make a wager. (make sure to do it in a forum of course so no scams) and you battle, and afterwards the loser will transfer the credits over to the winner.
Also, we could even have tournaments like this. say everyone throws up in the pot (an admin could be a pot)
and we could have 1st, 2nd, even 3rd place prizes. Or even a winner takes all, whatever the host picks.

So what do you guys think about this? would anyone be willing to do it?

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I was also thinking about that too, I think it would be a great idea for a tournament type of thing. Like credit buy ins?

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I was also thinking about that too, I think it would be a great idea for a tournament type of thing. Like credit buy ins?
yes like credit buy ins.
say 8 people participate in a tourney?
and the buy in would be 50 pc? (just a hypothetical situation can be any amount)
then all 8 people would give the 50 to say doulie or the tourney host. so the total pot will be 400 pc.
and if its a winner takes all? they get all of it.
or maybe 1st and 2nd prize? 300/100 pc yadig?

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I think 1st, 2nd, and 3rd prizes would be better. That sounds good though :)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
eh, it could be anything man. its all up to the host! lol prizes/ buy ins may vary!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

So i had an idea.
We could have like "stake matches" as ive seen them be called. but instead up putting pokemon at stake ( that can still be an option if you want) We can put credits up. Like gambling? but on pokemon matches xD
So how to do it?
just find someone willing to battle for pc, and make a wager. (make sure to do it in a forum of course so no scams) and you battle, and afterwards the loser will transfer the credits over to the winner.
Also, we could even have tournaments like this. say everyone throws up in the pot (an admin could be a pot)
and we could have 1st, 2nd, even 3rd place prizes. Or even a winner takes all, whatever the host picks.

So what do you guys think about this? would anyone be willing to do it?
This is an amazing idea. I am really loving it. Alot because there isnt much that needs to happen from a programing stand point to begin implementing something like this.

There are a few things in the pipe line right now that we are looking to implement as early as this week.

Will have a conversation with @ToY about figuring out the safest way, and possible downsides, if any, to implementing this or something like it. Will keep you guys updated here.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
I feel special, thanks guys c:

testing