• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Glitchy's Ultimate Pokemon Shop - Shinies, Teams, Eggs, Legendaries and more!

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello all!

Glitchy's Pokemon shop is back and better than ever before!
Offering new features, such as leveling, shinifying and random shiny eggs for sale!

For preset price orders, click the link to the spreadsheet below. It has tabs with all of the different options.
This link is updated reguarly as new shinies are added.

Link:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/18Ys8jO-lUsxE_LuV7LmOuDCPp2cRu6VIdRXn0edzlEg/edit?usp=sharing

For custom orders, *such as custom made pokemon*
Fill out the form below.

Pricing:; *base pricing is 60 PC for a non-shiny and 80 PC for a shiny, but may rise depending what stats etc you pick.

Form:

Pokemon:
Nickname?:
Level:
Shiny?
IVs:
Ability:
Nature:
Moves:
EVs:
Hold Item:

Information:

* Shiny Pokemon: Shiny Pokemon are already caught in game/premade and usually only have a few of the exact same available at the same time. To buy a shiny pokemon, click the shop link above.

* Shiny Legendaries: Shiny Legendaries are all either caught in-game, traded or event pokemon. They tend to always be available, but with limited numbers at a time! To buy a shiny Legendary, click the shop link above.

* Pokemon Teams: Pokemon Teams come in a number of different options, including randomized team, Region team, type based team, or theme based team. To buy a battle-ready pokemon team, click the shop link above!

*Shiny Eggs!: Random shiny eggs are available to buy for as low as 60 PC each! Each shiny egg is guaranteed to be shiny, and a 80% chance that it has 6IV's! This is a nice option to pick if you want a surprise! To buy a shiny egg, click the shop link above.

* Leveling and Customizing your pokemon: Have a pokemon you like, but don't love? Maybe you want it's level boosted to 100, or maybe you wanted it to be 6IV - maybe you even wished it was a shiny? No problem! With this option you get to send me over one of your pokemon, and I'll edit it to your liking! For this option open the shop link to see what you can do.

I've opened the shop link and know what I want - Now what?
Easy, just post a comment below with your order!

Last edited:

megamisterbeedrill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
in the region team you said 6 random pokemons does those pokemons be in their final form and shiny or will they just be random 6 pokemon from the entire region ( random weak mons)

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hiya would I be able to grab a shiny charmander egg?
The shiny eggs actually are random for what you get, but I can sell you a shiny charmander for 60 pc.

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
in the region team you said 6 random pokemons does those pokemons be in their final form and shiny or will they just be random 6 pokemon from the entire region ( random weak mons)
You can choose if you'd like completely random pokemon, or final form pokemon. c:

megamisterbeedrill

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
hello i want to buy a team of random pokes and a team of regional pokes , all final form , i'm counting on you to make it br , if it's shiny for two teams how much is it?

Glitchy

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello i want to buy a team of random pokes and a team of regional pokes , all final form , i'm counting on you to make it br , if it's shiny for two teams how much is it?

Shiny is +20 pc to the each team order, so in total it would be 400 pc. I can get started right away and trade to you over the next hour if that works?

testing