• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Happiness For Sale (More like Dittos)

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
Did you ever think that 6 IV Dittos (foreign) were out of your Price Range? Think Again!
Subject: Ditto (Adamant/Limber) – 500 (PokeCredits)

Pokemon Name:Ditto
Price: 500 (PokeCredits) 450 for XIT
Quantity: Available upon request
Additional Info: IVS: 31/31/31/31/31/31

This is in fact a PERFECT DITTO (31 ivs in every stat)
Also accepting trade offers :)

I will usually be available after 5 o'clock (PM) Eastern Time

EDIT: Dittos now for 500!

Last edited:

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I have heatran, perfect azumarill (belly drum, aqua jet), and perfect chimchar (tpunch). Be willing to trade all of these for a perfect ditto.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to train, EV, and get battle items for any or all of the pokes you want (only items from battle maison).

Last edited:

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
i may want one of these

Doomfaller

Meet your Doom!
Donor
Credits
I have heatran, perfect azumarill (belly drum, aqua jet), and perfect chimchar (tpunch). Be willing to trade all of these for a perfect ditto.

EDIT: I'd also be willing to train, EV, and get battle items for any or all of the pokes you want (only items from battle maison).
What are the Iv's on that Heatran?

rblythe21

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am very interested in doing this, I am going to buy 500 credits when I get home. I'll contact you when I do.

testing