• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello all nice to meet you guys!

ravana112

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Hello all! i just so happen to have stumbled across this site while looking to see if there were still any of the older "gym and competition" sites open left in the pokemon community. Ive lurked and read alot of the posts here (i know WIERDOOO) and i think you guys have a nice community and i would love to be apart of it...

im Dracul/Ravana ive been playing since gen 1 and just recently got into the competitive scene after a small break back in gen 4...im looking to learn and grow and meet new friends (i know seems corny right) and maybe even join a team/gym!

pplzdude

Just A Nice Guy
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Hello all! i just so happen to have stumbled across this site while looking to see if there were still any of the older "gym and competition" sites open left in the pokemon community. Ive lurked and read alot of the posts here (i know WIERDOOO) and i think you guys have a nice community and i would love to be apart of it...

im Dracul/Ravana ive been playing since gen 1 and just recently got into the competitive scene after a small break back in gen 4...im looking to learn and grow and meet new friends (i know seems corny right) and maybe even join a team/gym!

Welcome to the site dude.
Hope you have a fantastic time here.

QuicksilverFoxx

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! :)
Everyone is infinitely helpful, so just let someone know if you need help with anything

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site. Looks like I'm late to the party, but if you're ever looking for ways to get involved, feel free to hmu.

testing