• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello Everyone!

KTape617

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone, I joined the forum a few weeks back but decided not to post my introduction until I purchased my Alpha Sapphire game.

I've been a fan of Pokemon dating back to the late 90s when I received a Game Boy Color in the winter of 1998 and Pokemon Red (we had a regular GB but I never played it on there) for a road trip with my dad to visit some family in another state.

I played through early 2013 and Gen 5 but between 2013-2016 I lost interest in the series and have yet to play X or Y. In the early 2010s I was involved in quite a few communities such Serebii, IGN and some less popular ones as a collector and trader. I'm starting fresh though as all of my shinies, event pokemon, and whatever else were passed onto a younger family member when I lost interest. I've never been involved in the competive battling side of Pokemon but I would like to give it a try during my time here but as I said it'd be a new experience so apologies in advance for my inexperience there.

Anyways I am glad to have stumbled onto the forum as it looks like a fun community and thanks for reading everyone.

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the community KTape! I'm sure you'll fit in here just perfectly :p

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor