• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello everyone!

Welcome? c:

• +1 <3

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • No >:c

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nice to be on another community. I found this place through a Pokemon page on my Facebook feed and since I've been trying to expand my collection of precious Pokemon, I figured, why not join! You guys can call me Psychic, that's what I've been more used to calling myself when dealing with anything Pokemon related. I hope to see you guys around and hopefully make some new friends! c:

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Welcome to the site psychic i really hope you enjoy it :D

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Thank you very much! ^-^ I'm already liking the unique setup of the community, it's brilliant!

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
What am i thinking?

If you guessed "Welcome Psychic" then you really are psychic.

Alot of friends here to be made, alot of pokemon to trade, and alot to do in general. Hope you enjoy it, see you on the boards.

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Aha, then I guess I really am psychic! :'D Haha. -U-

I see this, with so much to do I'm not really sure where to start! Thank you. c:

KitaVonKanada

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Welcome!!

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hi :3

Saucman

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome! (Team Elite Rules) Its great to have you on the site! (Team Elite is the Best)

Just be careful about hidden messages (Join Team Elite or Die Unhappy)

Nice to have you!

Snewgon

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome. I'd say something team XIT related, but I don't want to disagree with someone who has a Neji avatar. (Neji OP T.T)

Psychic

Youngster Joey
Credits
Haha thanks for the welcome, Saucman. xD Oh, I'll surely be careful! Never know what could happen around these parts.

Snewgon- Thanks. xD I love your avatar, too, though. :0 D.Grayman is awesome!

testing