• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello I'm new here

Mirai

SM Born Ready
Credits
Greetings, I am new to the site and thought I would introduce myself and tell you why I joined.

I have been a pokemon fan since pokemon yellow when I still had my big bulky grey gameboy, since then I have been trying to collect my favorite pokemon and more recently have began to collect shinies and event pokemon. I ran into a problem however, when I started trying to trade for event pokemon I noticed pretty much all of the trade requests I were getting had hacked wonder cards.

I told my friend and he recommended I come over here, since he had a couple of successful legit trades on here, to try and find the event pokemon I was looking for. Specifically Meloetta and a birthday silveon for my younger sister, who is also a fan of pokemon.

Starting friday or saturday I'm going to start buying event pokemon for creds, and hopefully not run into and hacked pokemon here.

It's a pleasure to join your community, I hope for a successful venture here.

~Mirai

K

Krelbit

This is a very wrong place to get a non-hacked pokemon, as a good 80% (or more) of events sold on here are generated. Albeit legal, they are mostly in no way legitimate.

Meloetta is a free wonder card event in december. Maybe you could wait til then.

As for the sylveon, you're very possibly straight out of luck. Ask for time stamps if you want legitimate events.

Welcome to the site regardless. I hope you stick around.

Mirai

SM Born Ready
Credits
This is a very wrong place to get a non-hacked pokemon, as a good 80% (or more) of events sold on here are generated. Albeit legal, they are mostly in no way legitimate.

Meloetta is a free wonder card event in december. Maybe you could wait til then.

As for the sylveon, you're very possibly straight out of luck. Ask for time stamps if you want legitimate events.

Welcome to the site regardless. I hope you stick around.

By legitimate I just mean I want them to be "Legal" mons not "Hacked" mons, thanks for the welcome though ^.^