• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hello there...

spoonsammich

Youngster Joey
Credits
New the to forums, been playing pokemon on and off since gen 1, used to be the only kid with a link cable in the neighborhood so I got to basically broker all the trades. Since then I played silver and gold, ruby and sapphire. Those being the last games I played with any seriousness when I found ORAS, I jumped on it. I just finished the game and am now getting into the idea of breeding for wifi play. Any tips and tricks/help would be much appreciated as there is a lot to learn but this forum has a ton of info already that I am finding.

Can't wait to meet all of you.

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Welcome to PerfectPokémon!

I always wanted a link cable when I was younger, but my parents thought Pokémon was just a phase and didn't want to waste money on one...

As for breeding, I can go over all the helpful items, tips, and process when you have time.

If you have any other questions, or concerns on the website. Please contact me or another staff member! :)

testing