• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

hello

Emopau

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi im new here, and im from malaysia looking foward to get to know ppl in this lovely awesome forum and hope to get few good ivs pokemon here :)

MegaUmbreon

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the website! :D

Yungfaux

Hard at Work or Hardly Working
Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
I hope you enjoy the site and look into making yourself at home! ;)

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
hehhehe willl do im excited to get started all over again..since i lost my old pokemon y cartridge getting a new one soon hhuuhuhuh
Oh man that's too bad... :( Good thing the save files are separate from the cartridges though! Wait that does work doesnt it? :s

Emopau

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh man that's too bad... :( Good thing the save files are separate from the cartridges though! Wait that does work doesnt it? :s

owhhh wait really? im not to sure...:( is there still light for me yet ...or do i have to start all over again huhuh

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
owhhh wait really? im not to sure...:( is there still light for me yet ...or do i have to start all over again huhuh
I looked it up and it doesn't seem like it :( sorry for putting your hopes up! If you had a digital copy it could've worked, but you'd still need the old cartridge :s

Yungfaux

Staff member
Mod
Team Elite
Journalist
Credits
These pokemon games are hecka long too I really feel your pain, sorry friend :p

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hey there! Welcome to the site! If you need help with anything feel free to send me a PM. :)

Tcherri88

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome!

testing