• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Help Develop The Team!

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey guys, your team leader Jiggly here. I am working on a big project atm, and could use your help! We are working on opening a team shop, and we need to gather some funds to help new members that join the team, that may need help doing tournies and such.

How to help with the Team Shop:

• Donate Pokemon, by hitting me up in a convo
  • Help fill out the spreadsheet of pokemon (you need a gmail for this)
  • Only for the very brave: Create a save file with the in game name: "Black Winter" You will then help deliver pokemon to customers when I am absent due to school and such. You must have a powersaves, to clone pokemon.

How to donate to the team bank:

Send all donations to @BlackWinter, and leave a comment of how much you donated, You may receive promotions or gifts or other benefits if you are an avid donator.

Thanks Guys for helping out, and always strut that #Winterpride

Zac1297

Top Dog
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
I can create a save file with the in game name as Black Winter to help deliver pokeon to customers. I have a powersaves

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I can create a save file with the in game name as Black Winter to help deliver pokeon to customers. I have a powersaves
That would be great, we need to wait till the shop actually gets revenue tho, I'm planning to update the list and use the team funds to sticky the post.

Saminator0107

Youngster Joey
Credits
That would be great, we need to wait till the shop actually gets revenue tho, I'm planning to update the list and use the team funds to sticky the post.

i have a powersaves too, i would like to help but im not sure what u mean by creating a savegame?? do u mean like another savegame on ORAS or X/Y

#WINTERPRIDEBROTHA