• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Hey all!

BlueWaters

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello I'm BlueWaters, I'm new here.
I've played Pokemon from a young age and my love for it has only grown over the years. While not much of a battler I frequently trade and am working on completing my Dex.
:Giggle:

Fennekin

I like Turtles
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hello I'm BlueWaters, I'm new here.
I've played Pokemon from a young age and my love for it has only grown over the years. While not much of a battler I frequently trade and am working on completing my Dex.
:Giggle:
Ah hello there!
Welcome to PerfectPokemon and we hope that you enjoy your stay here in PerfectPokemon!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Welcome to the Blue hope you will enjoy your state :D
Now if you have any questions or experience any problems just send a message to me or any other staff member and we will surely help you :D

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the website :) let me know if you have any questions or need any help :)

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
Hey there! Good to have you! We actually have a lot of people come here to complete their dex. I might recommend the Trades subforum, or if you can't find it there, a couple bucks will usually have you well on your way to completion if you decided to buy mons from our amazing sellers!
Like the others said, if you have any questions about anything, or need any help, drop one of us a line and we'll help you get started!

testing