• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hey Pokemen

Joseph Arze

Youngster Joey
Credits
What's up! Basically I have been wondering if buying/selling custom/perfect pokemon existed and so I googled it, so great URL haha! Basically what made me start wondering this was trying to duplicate the teams I have on pokemon showdown onto my console X game. I was sure when I started playing X that through breeding and the GTS and all that making a perfect pokemon on that game was simple enough but when I needed a Jolteon with signal beam and a Drapion with Aqua Tail (easier) and I don't have any other games (except older GBA games) that I needed something like this. I want to get into competitive battling, as I play on pokemon showdown quite often. I recently started a Youtube channel doing pokemon showdown and Rom hack play throughs so go check me out! I'm IndigoJo and excited to hopefully get some legit pokemon.

If y'all have recommendations of stores I should visit for pokemon, let me know in the comments!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site man! If you ever have questions about competitive battling, the site, or Pokemon in general, feel free to hit me up. I'm the current site champion and consistently hit the top 500 in a multitude of tiers on showdown. I've also sat right where you have in terms of trying to go from showdown to wi-fi (couldn't for the life of me get a hold of iron head, mold breaker excadrill). Anyway, see you around. :D

iimjoeyy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the community! im new also. I been here for just 1 day so far as a seller. I also thought about getting involved inbattleing but im not sure i am ready for that yet. I'd probably do bad honestly xD but glad to meet you.

Joseph Arze

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the community! im new also. I been here for just 1 day so far as a seller. I also thought about getting involved inbattleing but im not sure i am ready for that yet. I'd probably do bad honestly xD but glad to meet you.

Thanks! Glad to meet you!

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey m8 welcome to PP hope you will have a great time with us xD
Should you need help with competitive battling well I may not be as good as clutch but I can help you too xD

UninvitedUpbringing

Youngster Joey
Credits
What's up! Basically I have been wondering if buying/selling custom/perfect pokemon existed and so I googled it, so great URL haha! Basically what made me start wondering this was trying to duplicate the teams I have on pokemon showdown onto my console X game. I was sure when I started playing X that through breeding and the GTS and all that making a perfect pokemon on that game was simple enough but when I needed a Jolteon with signal beam and a Drapion with Aqua Tail (easier) and I don't have any other games (except older GBA games) that I needed something like this. I want to get into competitive battling, as I play on pokemon showdown quite often. I recently started a Youtube channel doing pokemon showdown and Rom hack play throughs so go check me out! I'm IndigoJo and excited to hopefully get some legit pokemon.

If y'all have recommendations of stores I should visit for pokemon, let me know in the comments!
Hey welcome to PP I'mnew here too
What's up! Basically I have been wondering if buying/selling custom/perfect pokemon existed and so I googled it, so great URL haha! Basically what made me start wondering this was trying to duplicate the teams I have on

pokemon showdown onto my console X game. I was sure when I started playing X that through breeding and the GTS and all that making a perfect pokemon on that game was simple enough but when I needed a Jolteon with signal beam and a Drapion with Aqua Tail (easier) and I don't have any other games (except older GBA games) that I needed something like this. I want to get into competitive battling, as I play on pokemon showdown quite often. I recently started a Youtube channel doing pokemon showdown and Rom hack play throughs so go check me out! I'm IndigoJo and excited to hopefully get some legit pokemon.

Hey welcome to PP I'm also new (kinda) I use this website for all of my Pokemon needs so it's awesome to see other people joining the website have a great time here man.

testing