• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hi everyone!

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
My name is Faith.~ And I found this via Google search.~ Nice to meet you all.~

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Nope.~ I don't like using my own photos on these online forums.~ Stalkers and whatnot.~ :)

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Welcome to the Site, Faith. Enjoy your stay here and don't be shy to choose a team, if you want to join one that is.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Welcome to Perfect Pokemon! If you have any questions feel free to send me a message! :)

Faith Hunter

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Thanks everyone.~ I am actually looking for a team to join, but so confused on who to contact and how. lol...

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Thanks everyone.~ I am actually looking for a team to join, but so confused on who to contact and how. lol...

For info on XIT contact Doulie, Black Winter contact Jiggly, Ouroboros contact Saya Kisaragi, and for Nova contact Dom.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
hola and welcome to the site btw ^^^ that all depends on wt you like pick based off of how you feel not just suggestions people make .... be sure to do your hw lol

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Welcome to the site, If you need anything at all or simply have a question feel free to PM me and I'll get back to you asap :)

testing