• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hidden Power

batmanrises

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I just started playing Pokemon competitively and have a good grasp of how to get 6IV Pokemon. However, for my first competitive team, I need to find a way to get an Eevee with the egg move Wish, Hidden Ability Anticipation, Modest Nature, and Hidden Power Ground. I currently have a 6IV Ditto, and a 5IV (-ATK) Female Eevee with Wish and Anticipation (still working on the nature). Can anyone give me advice on how to get an Eevee with Hidden Power Ground? I know I need one with IVs of 31/31/31/30/30/31, but I am not sure how to make sure that happens. I plan on using the Eevee as a Sp. Def/Sp. Atk Pokemon, so keeping those two stats as high as possible is crucial. I am not sure if not having the nature yet plays a role, in how I should go about it, so I made sure to put that in. Can anyone help me with this?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
You can breed it with a ditto with that specific HP iv spread.

Natures are quite important, so what do you plan on evolving it into?

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Modest or Bold would be good natures. Modest is more damage and bold is more defensive.

As far as dittos go, I use a ditto with a spread of 6 30's first until the pokemon has 30 in the stats I want it to, then I breed it with a 6iv ditto as it takes iv's from both parents. Thats the only other thing I can suggest. Would probs take longer trying to do it without anything that pre-sets the 30's

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Yo, I could sell you one if you still need one, and I would probably get 30 on all stats as then you can use it for other HP's

testing