• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Hiya~

Bryana

Youngster Joey
Credits
I decided to join PerfectPokemon to do some trading to help fill my Pokédex, or more specifically Vivillon patterns (will post a thread later on on that in the trading forums section). I tried GTS and other methods of getting all the patterns, but each ran into dead ends eventually (however, I did get a decent amount of the patterns by myself via GTS and cheating the system by changing my 3DS' region, so not bad if I do say so myself). I figured joining a trading forum would be the best bet to help me find someone who can help me. Once I get the patterns I'm looking for, I'll probably stick around and I'll gladly breed-n-trade if anyone needs help filling their 'Dex. Thank you for having me and I look forward to trading with you all~ ^.^

testing