• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Hoopa/Rayquaza/Zoroark/Events - 6 IV shiny

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Heeey.
I'm looking for some common events that are taking place, actually I'm looking for all you Pokemon events, but as I'm only offering 6 IVs shinies I would like to get the low-valuable ones, like Hoopas (Mac, Harry), Galileo Rayquazas, or Sly Zoroarks :p

I'm only interested in legit stuff, so if you are willing to trade, please, do a photo of the Wonder Card that you got in the event and show your username in the photo if possible (just in a paper or something like that)

My Offers:
- Shiny Delibird 6 IVs in a LoveBall
- Shiny Delibird 6 IVs
- Shiny Voltorb DreamBall 6 IVs
- Shiny Emolga 6 IVs
- Shiny Persian 6 IVs
- Shiny Horsea 5 IVs
- Shiny Pidgey 5 IVs
- Shiny Luvdisc
- Shiny Zangoose
- Shiny Sandshrew

All those Pokemos were breed with an OT with their Shiny Value, so they are all legal and legit.

I can offer some competitive pokemon for your team that I can breed. I can also make to be shiny breeding them myself, but this last can take a day or two.
- 6 IVs Gourgeist
- 5 IVs DreamBall Oddish
- 5 IVs DreamBall Gastly
- 5 IVs DreamBall Petilil
- 5 IVs DiveBall Nidoran M
- 5 IVs DreamBall Snubbul
- 5 Ivs DreamBall Caterpie
- 5 IVs FriendBall Shinx
- 5 IVs Purrloin Luxury Ball
- 5 IVs NestBall Slakoth
- 5 IVs SafariBall Scyther
- 5 IVs DreamBall Chimecho
-5 IVs MoonBall Dunsparce
- 5 IVs DreamBall Wooper
- 5 IVs LevelBall Pidgey
- 5 IVs DreamBall Aipom
- 5 IVs DreamBall Doduo
- 5 Ivs DreamBall Castform
- 5 IVs LevelBall Larvitar

I can also offer other events for more important events, such as :
-Shiny Mew
- XY&Z Xerneas
- Scrap Victini
- Movie 07 Darkrai

Last edited:

Nazomon

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have both Galileo Rayquaza and Mac Hoopa. Im looking for a legit english Genesect, do you have one thats been untouched (Not leveled up).

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have both Galileo Rayquaza and Mac Hoopa. Im looking for a legit english Genesect, do you have one thats been untouched (Not leveled up).
I have a Plasma one, but I value it pretty higher than this.

The shiny sylveon or the victini
Are you not interested in anything else? I reserved the Sylveon for another person, and the Victini is legit from the Scrap event, so it's a bit more valuable :S

Nazomon

Youngster Joey
Credits

Are you not interested in anything else? I reserved the Sylveon for another person, and the Victini is legit from the Scrap event, so it's a bit more valuable :S

Oh, I wanted a Plasma Genesect, or just a Genesect with an english name. Is the Victini's name in English by the way? and whats its level? (Prefer it not leveled up when you got it in the event)

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

K can i have then the shiny scizor
And i have the hoopa on the movie event

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
K can i have then the shiny scizor
And i have the hoopa on the movie event
Nice, you can get the Scizor for the Zoroark. Do you want any other thing for the Hoopa?

Oh, I wanted a Plasma Genesect, or just a Genesect with an english name. Is the Victini's name in English by the way? and whats its level? (Prefer it not leveled up when you got it in the event)
I don't have the Genesect for trade, as I only have one, and it's english name and lvl 15.

Shunya

Youngster Joey
Credits
The shiny charizard and whats your friend code?
FC: 5069-4190-0145
IGN: Vida

Please, can you do a photo of the wonder card of both of your events? I'm trading you legit 6 IVs shinies and I would like to get legit events for them, so I would be pleased to have a photo proof that you redeemed your pokes :D

Benjamin0798

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
FC: 5069-4190-0145
IGN: Vida

Please, can you do a photo of the wonder card of both of your events? I'm trading you legit 6 IVs shinies and I would like to get legit events for them, so I would be pleased to have a photo proof that you redeemed your pokes :D
I got it from a trade the ot is in japanese and the hoopa is from japan and has a pentagon on it
And the sly zoroark
http://postimg.org/image/7ztvw70tb/

Nazomon

Youngster Joey
Credits
Nice, you can get the Scizor for the Zoroark. Do you want any other thing for the Hoopa?

I don't have the Genesect for trade, as I only have one, and it's english name and lvl 15.
Sorry, I wanted to know the info for Victini not Genesect since you didnt want it to be up for trade. Sorry for the confusion.