• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed I am giving away all my items

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zonextreme

Youngster Joey
Credits
HI
So i am restarting my Omega Ruby game to play the story again.
Yesterday i purchased a pass for the pokebank and transferred almost all my pokemons there.
I am wanting to give away all my items as i think it could be useful to some of you here.
It's up to you to decide if you want to pay me for the items, but anyway i will be grateful if you did.
I think i have some useful items there; noticeably most mega stones, power lens, power bracer, power anklet, power weight, choice band, choice scarf, choice specs, 3 life orbs, 3 focus sash, 2 leftovers ,etc.
You could just ask for a specific item and i will check if i have it.
I am only asking one thing back.
The Garchompite was really difficult to get and i need someone who will be able to trade me the garchompite back after i reset my game.
Thank you.

Dreamfeast2

Youngster Joey
Credits
Do you happen to have a weakness policy?

HI
So i am restarting my Omega Ruby game to play the story again.
Yesterday i purchased a pass for the pokebank and transferred almost all my pokemons there.
I am wanting to give away all my items as i think it could be useful to some of you here.
It's up to you to decide if you want to pay me for the items, but anyway i will be grateful if you did.
I think i have some useful items there; noticeably most mega stones, power lens, power bracer, power anklet, power weight, choice band, choice scarf, choice specs, 3 life orbs, 3 focus sash, 2 leftovers ,etc.
You could just ask for a specific item and i will check if i have it.
I am only asking one thing back.
The Garchompite was really difficult to get and i need someone who will be able to trade me the garchompite back after i reset my game.
Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

testing