The Perfect Pokemon App on Android and iOS

I finally found this website!

LeeksyChanDec 17, 2017

1. LeeksyChan

LeeksyChan Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    Wow this is awesome. Wish I found this website much sooner.
    My name is Leeksy (IGN) I've been playing Pokemon since gen 2 (Silver was my first game.) I love breeding perfect pokemon and I have had a 6IV Ditto since XY that I breed off of. Even though I breed lots of cool and strong Pokemon I don't do much battling because I'm not the best at it. Sometimes I build a team and try it out but I usually don't get far but I still have fun. Perhaps some experienced battlers could guide me! I love dark types and breed lots of dark types and hunt shiny dark types (I do branch out though). Sometime I hope to put up a dark type shop on here once I'm more acquainted with how things work on here.
    I need some FCs for friend safari in X because I deleted friends off my list a while ago and lost lots of safaris (I wasn't thinking, bad mistake.) I use friend safari to get HA pokes.
    Ciao

2. AceBreeder-Brock

AceBreeder-Brock Administrator Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Dex Contributor Donor Friendzilla Iron Will Smaug Battler Tournament Coordinator Trusted Seller Badge Journalist

Credit:
    ¤0
    Rating:
    100%
    244   0   0
    welcome to the site!

1 People like this
  3. Weston

Weston Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤19
    0   0   0
    Welcome, I'm new here too so I can't help you very much but I just wanted to say hi.