• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I have returned!!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I have returned to try to make this team well known and tournament ready. I am working on a singles team at the moment and I will offer team building tips to anyone who needs them as well as some sparring sessions and tips when I am not busy. If anyone needs help just message me and I will see what I can do.

Dramatic entrance
nagamasa-o.gif

Reactions: Dom

Giovanni

Honorable
Credits
I have returned to try to make this team well known and tournament ready. I am working on a singles team at the moment and I will offer team building tips to anyone who needs them as well as some sparring sessions and tips when I am not busy. If anyone needs help just message me and I will see what I can do.

Dramatic entrance
nagamasa-o.gif
AUGUST! I missed you.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I am still working on my team at the moment but as soon as it is finished I would be happy to spar with you.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
You must have joined the site after I left for a while. Either way nice to meet you.

testing