• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active I need help with an OU 6v6 team

Zack83

Youngster Joey
Credits
I need help with competetive battling even though I have been playing it for around a year and thought perfect pokemon could give me some tips.
I want my team to include a haxorus and a mega pinsir
please suggest other pokemon and suggest builds for my Haxorus and mega pinsir
Thankyou

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
Well smog on is good for looking up sets on any pokemon you know you want and from there just go by types and sets.

matt

Pokémon Champion
Credits
-.- I heard smogon was mentioned............................

firstly give the details on the haxorus and mega pinsir you alrdy have set so we can help figure out what you have and don't have

Zack83

Youngster Joey
Credits
-.- I heard smogon was mentioned............................

firstly give the details on the haxorus and mega pinsir you alrdy have set so we can help figure out what you have and don't have
Thanks I will do that

ericashes

Staff member
Mod
Will Not Fall
Journalist
Dex Contributor
Credits
Thanks I will do that

I hate to be this guy, but you do know haxorous and pinsir both share ice weakness....itd make it really difficult for using pokemon like mandibuzz or zapdos exc for defog :/

tmbate

Pokémon Champion
Donor
Credits
He's right. It's never smart to have more than 2 pokes on a team weak to a given type

Zack83

Youngster Joey
Credits
I hate to be this guy, but you do know haxorous and pinsir both share ice weakness....itd make it really difficult for using pokemon like mandibuzz or zapdos exc for defog :/
Thanks for the advise but i have multiple pokemon but these were two of the pokemon i had in mind