• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

I need help with my team :(

magtec

Youngster Joey
Credits
Probably some moves and items. XD

No but really, give Toxapex leftovers and it'll never die. XD
Don't Mega evolve Garchomp, it's worse. The speed drop isn't worth it.
I never know what to put on my Aegislash (item wise), but make sure it has King's Shield, Swords Dance, and Shadow Sneak.

Sticks

Youngster Joey
Credits
Im planning to mega evolve my kanghaskan but i have doubts that its good.. sorry im new to competitive pokemon

magtec

Youngster Joey
Credits
I heard it was nerfed since last Gen, where it was OP as crap, but I haven't checked how it was nerfed, since I don't use it.

Element Of Smash

Unslaad Krongrah
Donor
Credits
So, I assume you're talking about in-game teams. Since you know...no MegaEvos in official tournaments.
Mkang is still really good, even after the nerf. Fake Out, Sucker Punch, and Low Kick are excellent moves.
You don't have to run any one set on Aegislash. That thing is one of the most versatile pokemon ever made.
Toxapex is the best tank and the worst teammate. I find his middling offensive stats to be too underwhelming to be useful on the cart. But that's a personal preference.

You know, it'd be a lot easier to give you help if we knew WHAT you were doing. Just saying "Help me use these 4 pokemanz" doesn't tell us anything.
You'll usually wind up getting vague, or wrong info. Or just "Git gud".