• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Improving the Team Wars

Do you support this improvement?

• Aye

• Nay

Results are only viewable after voting.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
So @notsoclutch and I have discussed with the other team leaders of the site to improve upon the Team Wars. First of all we discussed removing the Singles OU standard that was in place long ago. Secondly, we made a suggestion that the Defending team can choose the format and tier of the war. (example: Nova challenges Draco, Draco gets to choose the format/tier) And thirdly, we talked on matters of trying to start wars to increase the activity of the teams once again. I hope I can gain your support on the matter, so we can relive the golden days of the Perfect Pokemon once again.

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Idk if having the defending team in total control is a good idea. Maybe one picks format and another picks tiers? I just think that losing a crew battle due to LC Rotation battles is kind of dumb.

And maybe this wouldn't happen, but it is a big and prominent fear. Your goal is to cause more activity, but a polarizing format will do just the opposite on the matter imo.

That said, I do believe that a change in the system could be nice, not just have the attacking members be in control would be nice. I think there needs to be some sort of thing where there is a RPS between the two leaders, whoever wins can pick a tier or format, and the other team picks the other. Idk, it would be interesting.

Spyro2013

Youngster Joey
Credits
I agree with jiggly I think it needs to be split the defending team gets to pick format and challenger gets to pick tier

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Eh, I still agree that defender should choose format and tier, but maybe they could pick from all the possible legal tiers instead of doing LC Rotation.

List could possibly be:
  • Ubers
  • OU
  • UU
  • RU
  • NU
  • PU
  • NFE
  • LC
  • Doubles OU
  • VGC'16
  • (Triples)

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Sounds like a good idea also Quasar must show to the other teams how good she is so xD

testing