• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Jbanger's PokeMart

Jbanger

Youngster Joey
Credits
PokeMart

Hey Everyone! I'm brand new to the community and very excited to be here. This is a custom shop so you will build the Pokemon that you want.
Give me the specs I give you the Pokemon as quick as I am able. If you want to complete the Pokedex, build a competitive team, or just collect shinies I have you covered.

Prices
  • Battle Ready Pokemon (80 pc) Shiny (90 pc) Item (+5pc) : Includes hidden ability/eggmoves
  • Newborns (60 pc) Shiny (70 pc) Item (+5pc) : 0 EVs, eggmoves of your choosing. For those who like building up pokemon themselves. All Newborns will be first stage Evolutions at level 1. Just as if you hatched them from an egg.
  • Dittos (60 pc) Item (+5pc) : For breeding only. Competitive Ditto fall under Battle Ready Pokemon. Specify Nature and IVs. No extra cost for shiny but must specify.
  • Event Pokemon (100 pc) Item (+5pc) : Event Pokemon will not be altered. Meaning it may or may not be 6 IVs. No EVs. If It is a random nature you may request the one you want. If the event Pokemon is not usually shiny I will not make it shiny. Items that are part of the event and come with the pokemon will be free. If it doesn't come with an item you may add one at the usual cost.
  • Recreated Event Pokemon (120 pc) Shiny (130 pc) Item (+5pc) : If you want me to recreate an event Pokemon with the desired IVs, Nature, Moveset, or make Non-Shiny events shiny. If the Pokemon is shiny-locked, obviously I can't make it shiny. ( Depending on what event it is this may be impossible without having the event Pokemon first)

• Pokedex Fillers (60 pc) Item (+5pc) : If SuMo were your first Pokemon games then...you missed out on a lot and probably are nowhere close to completing the Pokedex. These Pokemon will just be random as if you caught them in the tall grass. No shiny option for this one.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deals

• Battle Ready Teams (360 pc) Shiny (405 pc) : Full team of battle ready Pokemon at 25% off. Items are free in this deal.

• Ditto Deal (900 pc) : 20 pack of 6 IV Ditto for every nature at 25% off. All breeding items are free. ( Destiny knot, Everstone, etc.)

• Birthday Present : On your Birthday you may choose one Pokemon with any item for free. Does not include other deals.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hours
I don't have a set time. As long as it's after 3pm EST then your order will be fulfilled hopefully within an hour. I will post on this thread if I wont be available for longer than a day. An email will be provided where you can send me your order when I'm not online and that way it's guaranteed that I'll see it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All transactions will be made before the trade. This is mandatory and stated within the site rules.

When you send me the specs for your Pokemon I prefer this format:

[Nickname] ([Pokemon]) ([Gender]) @ [Item]
Ability
Level: [Lvl 100 unless you request a lower level.]
Shiny: [Yes/No]
EVs
Nature
IVs: [Will always be 6 IVs unless you request otherwise]
- Move 1
- Move 2
- Move 3
- Move 4

If you use another format just please make it easy to understand.

To send orders either post here, or send me an email at
[email protected] Please don't do both so I don't get confused. Any non Pokemon related emails are ignored. All questions should be posted here so if others have the same question they can just look here. Friend code:2578-3311-2566

Other deals and purchase options will be added in the future, this is just to get started. But for now happy shopping!

Last edited:

Jbanger

Youngster Joey
Credits
Gonna be gone until Thursday. If anyone decides they want to order something send it to my email and I'll get to it when I come back

testing