• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Jiggly's suggestion on Twitch

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
You create a premium option, where you donate to the site monthly to be a premium account. You get maybe 1PC a day or something, you get your own highlight color like the mods and admins, you get a special banner, and the ability to change your title at will.
by @Jiggly

personally i love this idea, it sounds great and should be implemented if possible. <3

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Not a fan, we have highlighted names for a reason, if other users could do it then it would defeat the purpose of being able to differentiate mods and admins form other users

Title changes already cost more and this would eat profits short term, it would only pay off if the user kept paying for a year and a half

Just my two cents

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Not a fan, we have highlighted names for a reason, if other users could do it then it would defeat the purpose of being able to differentiate mods and admins form other users

Title changes already cost more and this would eat profits short term, it would only pay off if the user kept paying for a year and a half

Just my two cents
Well i mean doulie has already said not at will on skype, And I think A highlight color that is substantially different than the mods could work, with a new special ribbon stating that they are a premium or account or something. It also all depends on How much they'd have to donate, i think it would increase over the current amount for premium.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Well i mean doulie has already said not at will on skype, And I think A highlight color that is substantially different than the mods could work, with a new special ribbon stating that they are a premium or account or something. It also all depends on How much they'd have to donate, i think it would increase over the current amount for premium.

I didn't hear these details lol, I like the concept it just needs touching up of course, I'd be willing to throw some ideas if you guys want

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I didn't hear these details lol, I like the concept it just needs touching up of course, I'd be willing to throw some ideas if you guys want
@Jiggly has no intentions of coming back, so i posted this for him instead cause it's very good idea, like most ideas though they do need tweaking.

testing