• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

League of Legends

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hey guys! Although pokemon is my main priority when it comes to games, I have recently gotten into League of Legends. I've been getting advice from other members on the site such as @Hazama, @sebesmos, and @Niqyue. Another member also learning is our other admin, @x0rqasmatr0n. If you would like to add me and play sometime my summoner name is Mynor1, just like the site :) If the people I mentioned would also like to let put their names down they may do so! Hope to see you guys in game! :)

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
My username is the same! I'm level 30 and can help teach anyone that would like to join us or try it out.

Last edited:

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
I'm at level at 8 and at the moment am the booty ._.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
My username is captkeiji :D level 30 with over 1000 wins.

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
mines x0rqasmatr0n

(Those are zeros)
im level 2 holla

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
JESUS I LOVE ANNIE OMG
TIBBBERSSSSSSS

oashworth

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am level 30, i got platinum last season in 3 vs 3 ranked. I play on EUW servers though. If you guys would like i could level up an account on US, but it would only be worth it if others wanted to play with me. Id be happy to help teach anyone, im very patient and very knowledgeable about the game. Just know in advance league has a huge burden of knowledge but each snippet of info you learn and keep makes you a better player.

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Alright, I've decided that I need someone to help me become an expert at this game! First person to reply gets to be my mentor!

fizzy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello all! I play League of Legends as well. My main account is Ghost Kirby for those interested. I'll offer tips if you want and have a smurf account if you are worried about getting matched up with more experienced summoners.