• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Leak thread

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
So this thread will be for any leaks and updates on them as Sun and Moon progresses.

The newest one is by tyrannitartube with the Sun legend. Here's the link to the video I saw it on.

It looks pretty good accually. If that's what it ends up being I'd be happy.

pindaman99

Youngster Joey
Credits
Solgaleo & Lunaala are said to be the names of the legendaries as they were both trademarked in February.

Solgaleo --> Soldar (sun) & Leo (Lion)
Maybe the Sun legendary will be a fire type lion much like Pyroar ?

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Solgaleo & Lunaala are said to be the names of the legendaries as they were both trademarked in February.

Solgaleo --> Soldar (sun) & Leo (Lion)
Maybe the Sun legendary will be a fire type lion much like Pyroar ?
I'm starting to think if these aren't legends, they're solrock/Lunatone evolutions wouldn't mind that to be honest.

Nenkendo

Youngster Joey
Credits
no we need new legendary's all together. why reuse old legends.
in my opinion thises ho-oh and lugia theroys are bullshit created by gen 2 fan boys who want all the games to be gen 2 remakes. and the evolved forms of lunatone and solrock is allso bullshit. like why whould thay give two bad forgetable pokemon legendary status. and there are other pokemon who represent the sun and the moon like volcarona whos speices is lituarly the sun species and creselia who is of the moon.

what im hoping for are some amazing legendary pokemon one fire phyicic and the other dark ghost.
with starters wih are water electric grass steel and fire and anything but fighting

RedQueenIzanami

Pokémon Champion
Credits
no we need new legendary's all together. why reuse old legends.
in my opinion thises ho-oh and lugia theroys are bullshit created by gen 2 fan boys who want all the games to be gen 2 remakes. and the evolved forms of lunatone and solrock is allso bullshit. like why whould thay give two bad forgetable pokemon legendary status. and there are other pokemon who represent the sun and the moon like volcarona whos speices is lituarly the sun species and creselia who is of the moon.

what im hoping for are some amazing legendary pokemon one fire phyicic and the other dark ghost.
with starters wih are water electric grass steel and fire and anything but fighting
I actually kind of agree, we do need a new legendary for sun and moon : o i love lugia and ho-oh and all, but they're a little... overused? (don't shoot me TwT; ) and i really want to see (in the new game) maybe something like a day and night weather change type thing > : O (like how most pokemon have their weather change stat boost passive things. i.e. sandshrew with sand rush who gets a boost in sandstorms) and make a passive to where some pokemon get a boost in certain times of day! : O (i.e. day time, night time) +A+ while those aren't leaked/confirmed, i would love to see them in sun and moon or a later generation...

Henson

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am starting to thing the thing in the picture is the leader of the evil group. It looks like a fedora hat on him!

pindaman99

Youngster Joey
Credits
I actually kind of agree, we do need a new legendary for sun and moon : o i love lugia and ho-oh and all, but they're a little... overused? (don't shoot me TwT; ) and i really want to see (in the new game) maybe something like a day and night weather change type thing > : O (like how most pokemon have their weather change stat boost passive things. i.e. sandshrew with sand rush who gets a boost in sandstorms) and make a passive to where some pokemon get a boost in certain times of day! : O (i.e. day time, night time) +A+ while those aren't leaked/confirmed, i would love to see them in sun and moon or a later generation...
yeah you're right, they are overused..