• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active LF Good Anime

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
I'm looking for good anime along the lines of Naruto, DBZ, Yu yu hakusho, bleach, fairy tale and Fullmetal Alchemist, and AoT this is a short list of the things i absolutely love but I'm looking for some along these lines and it doesn't matter if its dubbed or not. Thank you <3

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
Try watching Medaka Box and Medaka Box Abnormal, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun), Black Rock Shooter, and Blazblue Alter Memory. they are all really good give them a shot, mate
595931-medaka_box_anime_1.png
226983.jpg
Black-Rock-Shooter-anime-poster-2012.jpg
Blazblue-Alter-Memory-Wallpaper.jpg

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Try watching Medaka Box and Medaka Box Abnormal, To Aru Kagaku no Railgun (A Certain Scientific Railgun), Black Rock Shooter, and Blazblue Alter Memory. they are all really good give them a shot, mate
595931-medaka_box_anime_1.png
226983.jpg
Black-Rock-Shooter-anime-poster-2012.jpg
Blazblue-Alter-Memory-Wallpaper.jpg
I'll definitely check them out and should i give full metal alchemist brotherhood a shot? i watched the first episode and it just didnt have the feel of the original series :/ is it worth the time to watch it?

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
It is worth watching FMAB it gets better after the first 5 episodes.

Saya Kisaragi

The Void Queen
Donor
Credits
If you have comments on anything anime dont hesitate to ask me, Ive grown up watching anime when i was only six years old.

Chaos

Combo Breaker
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Credits
Try Black Bullet. :D

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
I really haven't watched that much but what I have watched is Deathnote, Blue Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, and a lot of the stuff already recommended above.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
If you have comments on anything anime dont hesitate to ask me, Ive grown up watching anime when i was only six years old.
Thanks and i definitely will because my problem is finding good anime.
Try Black Bullet. :D
I really haven't watched that much but what I have watched is Deathnote, Blue Exorcist, Deadman Wonderland, and a lot of the stuff already recommended above.
Looks im starting to build up a to watch list of anime's now <3

suigetsu2951

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is the series that closely follows the manga until the very end, while FMA does not follow the manga as closely and has a unique ending, so I recommend you watch FMAB too. Some anime I really like and recommend that similar to the titles you listed are: Fate/Zero, Hunter X Hunter, Black Bullet, Noragami, Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo.

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood is the series that closely follows the manga until the very end, while FMA does not follow the manga as closely and has a unique ending, so I recommend you watch FMAB too. Some anime I really like and recommend that similar to the titles you listed are: Fate/Zero, Hunter X Hunter, Black Bullet, Noragami, Soul Eater and Samurai Champloo.
I saw some Hunter x Hunter and it looked interesting :p

Cherub Tomo

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Check out the following: Afro Samurai is a great one and Ben-To is really funny with some good action mixed in.
Afro_Samurai-Wallpaper.jpg

Ben-to-awesome-anime-wallpaper.jpg

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Basilisk, Baccano, and Trinity Blood to name a few :)

If you like Naruto you'll love Hunter X Hunter

Niqyue

Fire Starter
Credits
Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, Basilisk, Baccano, and Trinity Blood to name a few :)

If you like Naruto you'll love Hunter X Hunter
i really wanted to try out Hunter X Hunter as of right now im trying to catch up to all of the Bleach episodes, and i recently finished Death Note and omg <3 so amazing <3 i want more <3

Ryuki

Youngster Joey
Credits
i really wanted to try out Hunter X Hunter as of right now im trying to catch up to all of the Bleach episodes, and i recently finished Death Note and omg <3 so amazing <3 i want more <3
I'd go with the remake of Hunter X Hunter if I were you. The old one is great too, but they never finished it :/