• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Marshadow

Lady21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone, I’ve had great experiences with getting custom pokes from this site before. Have fallen on hard times as a result of getting sick last year (which is how I missed Marshadows window). It doesn’t need to be perfect and genned is ok. It’s for dex completion.

I have some shinies (dragonite, absol and more) and some mythicals (meloetta, jirachi and more). Please give me a shout if you’re interested! Thanks for reading.

PR4Life

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone, I’ve had great experiences with getting custom pokes from this site before. Have fallen on hard times as a result of getting sick last year (which is how I missed Marshadows window). It doesn’t need to be perfect and genned is ok. It’s for dex completion.

I have some shinies (dragonite, absol and more) and some mythicals (meloetta, jirachi and more). Please give me a shout if you’re interested! Thanks for reading.
You have a deoxys?

Lady21

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, sorry for the late reply. Yes I have Deoxys and willing to trade for Marshadow. Please let me know if you’d like to trade :)

PR4Life

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey, wen tout got a copy of oras and caught a deoxys my self, if you still need that marshadow i can trade you one

testing