• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed LF various hidden ability starters

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hello. As the title says I'm looking for hidden ability starters. Those include Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Chicorita, Turtwig, Oshawot, Tepig and Chespin.

I have Charmander, Bulbasaur, Totodile, Torchic, Mudkip, Treecko, Chimchar, Piplup, Snivy, and alolan trio with HA to trade.

Other HA mons I have are Eevee, Riolu, Exeggcute, Maril, Venipede, Poochyena, Fomantis, Darumaka, Nidora, Illumise/Volbeat, Cubone, Vulpic (both alolan and normal), Gible, Purrloin, Bagon, Lapras, Mereanie, Shroomish, Rockruff, Tyrogue, Ralts, Gligar, Paras, Dratini, Fletching, Litleo, Stufful, Smeargle, Ponyta, Sandile and Corphish.

I would highly appreciate the help :) I've got them but not with HA. Thank you :)

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey,
I think I can help with that
I have bred starters a lot and have lots of HA and perfect or semi perfect IVs.

let me know when you want them

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey,
I think I can help with that
I have bred starters a lot and have lots of HA and perfect or semi perfect IVs.

let me know when you want them

Hi. Do you have specifially those I asked for and with HA? I do have them, but I want the hidden ability ones :) Also what do you want in return?

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hi. Do you have specifially those I asked for and with HA? I do have them, but I want the hidden ability ones :) Also what do you want in return?
I have all of the starters with HA including the one you asked for yes,
I am not looking fir anything really, I am just glad to help , so whenever you are ready let me know if you want to do the trade

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow seriously? All of them with HA? :O Okay than :) Thanks a lot! I can use gts basically anytime but link trade doesnt work at my place and im not sure why :( I know that ill be home where it works nex monday, but maybe using gts before would be better :)

Fady

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Wow seriously? All of them with HA? :O Okay than :) Thanks a lot! I can use gts basically anytime but link trade doesnt work at my place and im not sure why :( I know that ill be home where it works nex monday, but maybe using gts before would be better :)
oh wow , its gonna be really hard doing all of them on GTS, I mean sure , just let me know what you put on the GTS and I will trade it for a starter

Sara Crystal

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Sorry for the trouble :( Lets do it tomorrow since its 3:32 am here already :) Thanks a lot :) Lets discuss tomo what you will get in return :)