• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF LF Victini, Meloetta, and Keldeo PLS :)

Chickachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello! I am looking for Victini, Meloetta, and Keldo. I have every other legendary to trade and some regular shinies if interested.

Please help!

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Hello! I am looking for Victini, Meloetta, and Keldo. I have every other legendary to trade and some regular shinies if interested.

Please help!
I'm willing to sell a Meloetta. :)

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
Oh well, I've already sent them :) One moment, I have a stupid update...shouldn't take too long.
It's sadly not perfect. However, Chipman42 can make it perfect. I know him in real life so I can cut you a huge ass deal. ;)

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
I also just noticed I have an extra Keldeo. I did not know that. I'm willing to give it to you as well.

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
It's quite alright. You don't have to do anything :) Thank you so much for the trade. I really needed this. Do you have Keldeo or Victini?

I can sell you both if you need perfect battleready

Chickachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
I sadly only have one Victini, but I have an extra Keldeo. It's not perfect either and it's resolute.

I don't mind about the Keldeo. And I think my brother has a Powersave I can borrow if you wanted to trade me the Victini and I can clone it and trade you back the original. If you don't want to do that I completely understand.

YveltalLugia

Coolin
Credits
I don't mind about the Keldeo. And I think my brother has a Powersave I can borrow if you wanted to trade me the Victini and I can clone it and trade you back the original. If you don't want to do that I completely understand.
You seem trustworthy. I'll lend you Victini so you can clone it. It has the Fusion moves, Searing Shot, and V-create

Chickachi

Youngster Joey
Credits
You seem trustworthy. I'll lend you Victini so you can clone it. It has the Fusion moves, Searing Shot, and V-create

Thank you. It should only take a moment and I will send you back the original. I am desperately trying to get all the pokes I had back because I had sold my 3DS a couple months ago.

testing