• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Closed Literally any Pokemon you want (Closed Whilst Trading)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Yo, it's your favorite fairy gym leader here on Perfect Pokemon and I'm here for a proposition for y'all if you're interested :3 So, here's the deal, I wanna amass an army of Magikarp from numerous people from around the world in all sorts of varying conditions. Yup, that's it. Just a Magikarp.

And here's the cooler thing, you want a pokemon, I can get you it :3 Literally any pokemon (apart from volcanion obviously) and I can get it to you :3 Keep in mind, certain pokemon will not have the hexagon and so will not be able to be used in random battles or tournaments, but hey, they still count for your pokedex :D

So, TL;DR, I have any pokemon you want, you owe me a magikarp :3 I'll do the weeks trade offers on the weekend, so if you don't get a pokemon immediately, do not worry, I'll get to you :3
My FC btw is - 0104 2653 4228

Many thanks for the 'karps :3

Last edited:

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Really magikarps?
Lol I can get u as many as u want got quite some friends with pokemon around but really inbox me the reason xD

Bekhouche

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can I get this : Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Darkrai, Shaymin, Arceus, Keldeo, Victini, Genesect, Diance
for a mass of magikarps

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm looking for shiny Kalos pokemon

Chespin
Quilladin
Chesnaught
Braixen
Delphox
Froakie
Frogadier
Bunnelby
Diggersby
Fletchling
Fletchinder
Talonflame
Scatterbug
Spewpa
Vivillon
Litleo
Pyroar
Flabebe
Florges
Skiddo
Gogoat
Pancham
Furfrou
Espurr
Meowstic
Honedge
Doublade
Spritzee
Aromatisse
Swirlix
Slurpuff
Inkay
Malamar
Binacle
Barbaracle
Skrelp
Draglalge
Clauncher
Clawtizer
Helioptile
Heliolisk
Tyrunt
Tyrantum
Amaura
Aurorus
Hawlucha
Dedenne
Carbink
Coomy
Sliggoo
Goodra
Klefki
Phantump
Trevenant
Pumpkaboo
Bergmite
Avalugg
Noibat
Noivern
Xerneas
Yveltal
Zygarde

Any of these possible?

Loli-Shark

Pokémon Champion
Will Not Fall
Credits
Guys, all of these are possible XD The issue for @TheCollector is that some mons are shiny locked, but aside from that, I can get them yeah XD I'll work through the requests one at a time and get them out sources asap

TheCollector

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Guys, all of these are possible XD The issue for @TheCollector is that some mons are shiny locked, but aside from that, I can get them yeah XD I'll work through the requests one at a time and get them out sources asap

I'll be doing laps in front of the day care, then :)

Ryobia

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey man, I'm in need of:
Kingdra
Rhyperior
Dusknoir
Milotic
Huntail
Gorebyss
Solrock
Zangoose

And if at all possible Jirachi.
I don't care about stats I just need these for the dex.

Wooper

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I will totally do this. I'll send you a list

BrianShinyAce3000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Yo, it's your favorite fairy gym leader here on Perfect Pokemon and I'm here for a proposition for y'all if you're interested :3 So, here's the deal, I wanna amass an army of Magikarp from numerous people from around the world in all sorts of varying conditions. Yup, that's it. Just a Magikarp.

And here's the cooler thing, you want a pokemon, I can get you it :3 Literally any pokemon (apart from volcanion obviously) and I can get it to you :3 Keep in mind, certain pokemon will not have the hexagon and so will not be able to be used in random battles or tournaments, but hey, they still count for your pokedex :D

So, TL;DR, I have any pokemon you want, you owe me a magikarp :3 I'll do the weeks trade offers on the weekend, so if you don't get a pokemon immediately, do not worry, I'll get to you :3

Many thanks for the 'karps :3

BrianShinyAce3000

Youngster Joey
Credits
Sorry for the 1st reply post to this of mine. I want to know if you can get a Weezing with the move sludge wave with 2 blue HA Shellos(1 male and 1 female) and HA Scyther with 1 of them holding an Air Baloon Item? My FC is 4270-1777-5371 and I will give you 10 Karps as for them with 6 being of a thank you for these amazing Pokemon. I will get you which ever level is right for the trade as any level. Please Let me know.

Fiyer Lord

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I like your idea of a magikarp army Loli =3
Could i be so selfish to ask for a 6iv jolly Crustle?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.