• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Open Looking for friend safari people!

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I need to find players who are still playing Pokémon X/Y and could add me for the friend safari feature later in the game, I have no friends otherwise who could help, and here's my FC: 2080-0686-9421; I also need to let players know that I have no Pokémon to work with yet cause I'll be starting now a new game of Pokémon X. BTW I need to know when I get past the Elite 4 and champion what type my friend safari is.

Kitgurl66

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I need to find players who are still playing Pokémon X/Y and could add me for the friend safari feature later in the game, I have no friends otherwise who could help, and here's my FC: 2080-0686-9421; I also need to let players know that I have no Pokémon to work with yet cause I'll be starting now a new game of Pokémon X. BTW I need to know when I get past the Elite 4 and champion what type my friend safari is.

I'm past the Elite 4 and champion and at the friend safari right now

testing