• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

LF Looking for legit bred 6IV Pokemon

worldpaulination

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello.

Looking for these Pokemon:

Charmander - 6IV, Modest, Solar Power/Blaze
Growlithe - 6IV, Jolly/Adamant, Flash Fire/Intimidate
Vulpix - 6IV, Timid/Modest, Drought

Would love them to be shiny but doesn't have to be. I have some legendaries and shiny pokemon to trade. Let me know and I'll see what I can do. Thanks!

gameguy540

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a perfect 5IV Adamant Growlithe with 4 egg moves. Do you have any 5iv pokes to trade?

gameguy540

Youngster Joey
Credits
I have a perfect 5IV Adamant Growlithe with 4 egg moves. Do you have any 5iv pokes to trade?
Actually I just checked, I do have 1 growlithe with 6IVs, in case that last IV is a deal breaker.

sebesmos

Meme Queen
Staff member
Mod
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Credits
Yes, egg moves are Morning Sun, Close Combat, Crunch, Flare Blitz.
Hey gameguy540, when you have extra information to add to your original post, please use the "edit" button to do so or message the user you are trying to contact privately. Posting two or more times in a row without another user's response is considered double posting (spam) and could resolve in action taken against your account. Thanks!

Do not reply to this post. Message me privately for more information.

gameguy540

Youngster Joey
Credits
I only have a few. Slurpuff, Axew, Horsea, Larvitar... the others I'm using, the rest are 4IVs.

I have some legends though for trade to if you want any.
Hm, I have all of those, sorry. I assume that the legends aren't 5iv or otherwise special?

testing