• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Looking for Lycanroc (midnight)

Tyero

Youngster Joey
Credits
I am looking for Lycanroc's midnight form from Pokemon moon, I can trade you his day time form in exchange. Just ask that it is legit and not nicknamed. Thanks!

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
I'll try to get one for you tonight once I play through the game, I'm getting moon and want the day time lycanroc as well.

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
will do, Should be running to get it in roughly half an hour and I'll try to progress fairly far tonight, I'm certain I can get it by tomorrow. The level for evolving rockruff wasn't too high :) .

Hazama

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Still looking for the lycanroc(midnight)? I'm far enough in the game where I can evolve a rockruff pretrty quick. Sorry for the wait on that, works been rough this week.

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Still looking for the lycanroc(midnight)? I'm far enough in the game where I can evolve a rockruff pretrty quick. Sorry for the wait on that, works been rough this week.

Yo hazama HMU if you still need the day time one! I'm on Pokémon Sun.

Taylorthechainer

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
So you can get both on the same game?

Yes. You can, you can catch both in the wild. (one example of this is poni island near alter of Moone/Sun where you get your legendary)

You however can only evolve 1 form per game (Sun -midday form, Moon- Midnight form)

testing