• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I'm looking for a perfect iv shiny kangaskhan. I have a cosmog, shiny magnemite, shiny decidueye, shiny crabrawler for trade.

Kyousuke Izaya

Youngster Joey
Credits
this is the buying and selling section where pokemon are bought and sold for credits. if you are looking to trade a pokemon for what you are looking for i would suggest you make a post in the trading section of the site

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Oh ok I see this area is for buying and selling with credits. Thanks. I'll try posting there. I love this site but I don't really get the point of credits. Can you buy anything with them?

Kyousuke Izaya

Youngster Joey
Credits
Oh ok I see this area is for buying and selling with credits. Thanks. I'll try posting there. I love this site but I don't really get the point of credits. Can you buy anything with them?

you can buy pokemon. people here can gen (hack) pokemon into the game with perfect stats, those people have their shops where people can give them credits and they will make the pokemon of you choosing. others who catch some amazing pokemon but don't really need them will also sell them here for credits

ARROWTOTHEKNEE

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
I get all that but there's nothing else you can buy with them? It's just a worthless currency then. So why do shops value it? It'd be equally as good to just give you Pokémon. They're playing pretend shop on this website. I'd get it if you could buy ranks or titles or something but it just seems like people who make shops are wasting their time on a useless currency. What are they gonna use it on anyway? I imagine they're all using power saves. So they literally hoard those credits for no reason.

testing