• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Meet the Mods!

Gold 2.0

The Immortal Dragon Underdog with a Heart of Steel
Staff member
Mod
Donor
Credits
Hey guys! :D

I just want to start this thread out by stating that this thread is for the introduction of moderators and administrators only. I've created this thread for the sole purpose of introducing the mods to newcoming members.

I'm going to ask all of our staff members to state their names and a few facts about themselves. :)

Here, I'll start us off:

What's up guys? My name's Dylan, a.k.a. Gold 2.0, and I'm a moderator here at PerfectPokemon! I'm an experienced competitive battler who has been into competitive since the release of HeartGold and SoulSilver. I'm 17, and a Junior in high school. I'm a little head-strong and egotistical at times, but hopefully that doesn't stop you from asking for my help. I came to this site on January 10, 2014 and I haven't left since. Im always looking for new people to talk to, so hit me up if you need any help or if you're just looking for a friend! In addition to being a long time member, I'm also a tournament winner, Co-Leader of Team Black Winter, and newly crowned PerfectPokemon Champion. If you need any tips on battling, using the site, or if you're just looking to talk, I'm your guy! I hope to see you all around! :)

So, hopefully this helped you guys get to know a little bit about myself. If my fellow staff members could leave a short summary of themselves below, that would be great. Hope to see you newbies around!

P.S.: Please forgive my poor formatting. I'm on mobile. xD

- @Gold 2.0

Cheza

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Credits
Hey everyone I'm Cheza, the newest member on the staff team. (Since 2000 members). I live in Canada, just turned 17 and am currently an honnor student in high school.

I've played Pokemon for a long time but am new to competitive batting as of X & Y's release. I joined back in January and quickly feel in love with the community here, I also created and run the PerfectPokemon tumblr.

I'm online for an unhealthy amount of time so if you need anything feel free to message me. :)

- @Cheza

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
What's up, I'm Dom,

I have been on this site since January 11, 2014 and have been a mod since March 31st of the same year. I'm 17 *With a late birthday so almost 18 ;)* currently attending my first year in college , I'm from New York, and I'm here to help anyone and everyone with anything they need. If you're bored I'm always interested in talking about Football (Ravens Fan), The Walking Dead, or just life in general!

I am currently the leader of Team Nova (so if you're interested in that just shoot me a message), A trusted seller, I hold an official tournament belt, I was the original champion, and Site Donor. (If you're interested in any or all of my fancy banners and don't know how to get them just pm me :) ).

- Dom

testing