• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Active Mod Application Revision Thread

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hey guys!

As many of you know, anyone who tries their best to improve the site and help its members can become a mod as long as they follow the rules and stay active!

The guidelines for applying are linked here:

http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/how-to-become-a-moderator.606/

This thread is for anyone who is looking to become a mod but does not know where to start! I am willing to help you revise your app and give one on one help to anyone interested.

Post below saying you're interested in having me look over your app and once I give you the okay you can PM it to me to critique and revise, along with suggestions on what the next step you should take is!

The one thing I ask is that anyone interested is not overly sensitive because I am looking to be honest and help you, and to do so there will most likely be constructive criticism involved. That is the best way to learn after all!

(For those of you who don't know I am a mod here and have been for a long time, i've been in your shoes!)

Any other questions related to mod applications feel free to ask below :)

Matt_192

Official Server Crasher
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've made mine now, and it's looking pretty good. However, another person looking at it would definitely be beneficial :) PM me whenever, not in a rush.

phenix

Rise Again
Team Elite
Credits
Eh, why not?

and I'm about on the same boat as Matt here

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
This is probably the 3rd or 4th time I've made mine now, and it's looking pretty good. However, another person looking at it would definitely be beneficial :) PM me whenever, not in a rush.

Eh, why not?

and I'm about on the same boat as Matt here

You guys can PM me your apps if you'd like

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
I sent you mine to see if you have any suggestions. Don't critsize too hard, it's my first time

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
I sent you mine to see if you have any suggestions. Don't critsize too hard, it's my first time

Oh it's your first time? I'll be gentle

:Wink:

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Alright here goes "woot woot"
you're joining team Railroad? What does that have to do with the application assessment thread?

testing