• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Mod: Josh (x0rqasmatr0n)

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hi! im Josh c:
Ive been playing pokemon since red/yellow/blue. Im 18, i believe i got red when i was somewhere around 7. That was such a good game. I spent so much time training my charizard to level 100! haha.
umm, im a senior in high school, i dont have a life so if im not working or at school im probably playing pokemon!
Im always here to help anyone with whatever they need. feel free to pm me, if you need pokemon i have? we could work out a deal! Thanks for reading everyone c:

- Josh

#LongLiveXIT

Wesley

Pokémon Champion
Trusted Seller
Credits
Hi Joshie!

#HailXIT

Mynor1

Hot Stuff
Staff member
Admin
Credits
Hi! im Josh c:
Ive been playing pokemon since red/yellow/blue. Im 18, i believe i got red when i was somewhere around 7. That was such a good game. I spent so much time training my charizard to level 100! haha.
umm, im a senior in high school, i dont have a life so if im not working or at school im probably playing pokemon!
Im always here to help anyone with whatever they need. feel free to pm me, if you need pokemon i have? we could work out a deal! Thanks for reading everyone c:

- Josh

#LongLiveXIT
Josh is a great guy, definitely one of the best on this site :)

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits

Gym Badges

Will look into making hashtags a workable thing on the website
#XITorDie

x0rqasmatr0n

Bad Blood
Staff member
Admin