• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Moveset for Salamence

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Are you looking to sweep or revenge with it?

There are a few different ways to make mence work. My personal favorite is as a setup sweeper using something like this.

Salamence @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fly
- Dragon Claw/Outrage
- Earthquake

There are a few ways to fit this set to your team's needs, but the basic idea is that you can use mence's decent speed tier and access to dragon dance to abuse moxie. Z-fly helps you pick up your first KO and you can very easily work from there.

garac131

Youngster Joey
Credits
Are you looking to sweep or revenge with it?

There are a few different ways to make mence work. My personal favorite is as a setup sweeper using something like this.

Salamence @ Flyinium Z
Ability: Moxie
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Fly
- Dragon Claw/Outrage
- Earthquake

There are a few ways to fit this set to your team's needs, but the basic idea is that you can use mence's decent speed tier and access to dragon dance to abuse moxie. Z-fly helps you pick up your first KO and you can very easily work from there.
That's very nice to know thank you!
Would draco plate be useful?

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
That's very nice to know thank you!
Would draco plate be useful?
Flynium Z is better, but if you don't want to use it, I guess a plate could work ok. Lum berry is probably the second best item. If you don't use flynium Z, ditch fly for something else.

testing