My copies Pokémon Scarlet and Violet

Discussion in 'Pokémon Scarlet and Violet' started by doulie, Nov 18, 2022.

1. doulie

doulie King of the Ring Staff Member Admin Team XIT

One for me, one for kiddo
    20221118_000809.jpg

We got pins too!
    20221118_000855.jpg
    Chaos, Brock and ComansoRowlett like this.
  2. Brock

Brock Administrator Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Smaug Tournament Coordinator Journalist Battler Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will Team Nova

The coop feature for you two will be perfect! maybe you'll even find a perfectpokemon ;)
  3. Dragoose

Dragoose Pokémon Trainer Trusted Seller

Credit:
    ¤75
    my 4yo son and I have been enjoying the coop features alot.
    Brock likes this.
  4. Brock

Brock Administrator Staff Member Admin Will Not Fall Trusted Seller Smaug Tournament Coordinator Journalist Battler Friendzilla Donor Dex Contributor Iron Will Team Nova

Which version did you/he choose?
    Which ride pokemon do you like the best?
  5. wow this is a blast from the past how everyone doing ?!
  6. Dragoose

Dragoose Pokémon Trainer Trusted Seller

Credit:
    ¤75
    I chose violet he picked scarlet, I liked the future theme and outfit colours better and he like that his ride pokemon ran instead of rolled
    Brock likes this.
  7. Brock

Cool thx for answering, I heard the violet outfits are mostly blue/purple. It gives a real "how to train your dragon" feel right? Like with the gliding and travel aspects

how about with you @doulie
  8. doulie

doulie King of the Ring Staff Member Admin Team XIT

I went with Scarlet, because my kid wanted Violet so I played the other one.
    But I do like the ancient Donphan in Scarlet. I'm really liking Armarouge version exclusive too.
    Brock likes this.
Popular Now! - copies Pokémon Scarlet Forum Date
Champion Assessment answers guide - Pokemon Scarlet and Pokemon Violet Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Nov 21, 2022
Shinify Pokemon? Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Dec 3, 2017
Pokemon doubles team Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Aug 30, 2017
What Pokemon Should Have Been in Sun/Moon? Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Aug 24, 2017
Suggestions for my Battle Spot Singles Team? (Pokemon Sun & Moon Free Battle) Pokémon Scarlet and Violet Jul 29, 2017