• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

My section!

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
Hi there community! Well what I want to suggest is not a section for myself :')
But I would like to request a Gallery section for graphical,technical or free hand products!
Well my reason for this request it's just to expand the community not only battling-wise and this would also help to discover new talents in the forum and to talk about something else as well (related to artistic skills!)

Hope that someone will hear me as that section will be basically my house as I love the beauty of art :D

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Hi there community! Well what I want to suggest is not a section for myself :')
But I would like to request a Gallery section for graphical,technical or free hand products!
Well my reason for this request it's just to expand the community not only battling-wise and this would also help to discover new talents in the forum and to talk about something else as well (related to artistic skills!)

Hope that someone will hear me as that section will be basically my house as I love the beauty of art :D

You're suggesting a section for artwork overall? Like display or shops or both?

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
Yeah all artworks of the users and to show the creativity of people! Display was my main idea, if any of the admins wants to put their touch onto the sections I don't mind!

Dom

The People's Champ
Staff member
Admin
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Let It Reign
Iron Will
Credits
Yeah all artworks of the users and to show the creativity of people! Display was my main idea, if any of the admins wants to put their touch onto the sections I don't mind!

I like the idea, i'd like for it to serve a secondary function aside from displaying art just for some activity from users who aren't artists, any ideas?

Less

Pokémon Champion
Team Elite
Will Not Fall
Credits
The only thing I can think off in this case is to make a Gallery Tab, where people can expose their SD replays (funny battles or whatever), Artistic skills, Trophy showcase..

EDIT: I was thinking also showing the Pokemon merchandise that each of the users got :3

Last edited:

testing