• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Need help envolving my Ghastly?

Kayley

Youngster Joey
Credits
Can anyone please help me envolve my ghastly to haunter through trade and give it back?will ask for callateral of course

jamie Jnn

Youngster Joey
Credits
For instance merchandise that comprise Skin Opulent Quintessence Kameko and CoenzymeQ10 are effective and natural pores and skin care treatments that paintings, and don't contain nasty chemical compounds. each those ingredients are clearly going on.Quintessence Kameko for example, is extracted from seaweed and is full of nutrients and minerals vital to the health of our skin. And it may assist our body keep chronically acid which may be very crucial for pores and skin fitness.but don't be fooled, now not all merchandise containing the ones elements are effective many large corporations put very small quantities into their pores and skin care products simply so they can list them at the label. http://www.skinshining.com/skin-opulent-reviews/
skin-opulent-reviews.jpg

NLVeritas

Youngster Joey
Credits
Train your Gastly to level 25 where it will evolve to Haunter and then trade it in the GTS for another Haunter or maybe even a Gengar. After the trade your new Haunter will evolve to Gengar.