• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Battler

JonnyT

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey guys,

I've played pokemon for the better part of 15 years. It always seems to be something consistent to come back too. I have done online battles in the past but finally want to get more competitive and do some tournaments and use more than just tanks. I want to keep most of my mons legit but the main reason I came to this site was to get a max IV ditto so I can start the breeding process and then begin to establish a team

Nice to meet all of you!

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you need any help getting into competitive pokemon, I would be happy to help (cant help on the ditto front though. :/). There are tournaments on the site if you are interested in participating and we do have a battle rating system as well, so feel free to check them out. :)

JonnyT

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you need any help getting into competitive pokemon, I would be happy to help (cant help on the ditto front though. :/). There are tournaments on the site if you are interested in participating and we do have a battle rating system as well, so feel free to check them out. :)
Okay thank you! Is there a way to add you as a friend? Once I get that ditto and a grasp on some concepts I will hit you up for some help!

G-Unit

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Hey brotha welcome to thee site :D If you still need a breeding ditto then I can help you with that !! Free for you :)

jedd

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome! I am also new to this site, and I think you'll be very happy to know that plenty of people have what you're after, ditto-wise. Enjoy!

testing