• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

new guy in town

liamcoso

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello everyone, I'm new here. My name is Liam, I'm from Italy.
Found this place out cause i'm going to buy some stuff that i can't find anywhere else otherwise.
Until the time for taking out the wallet arrives, I'll look around people sell lists here.
Anyway, if you want to battle me (I do mostly competitive doubles) please feel free to contact me. I understand we are probably on different time lines, I am in GMT+1, but during the week end I normally play a lot, like 10 hours straight.. so, you know, it's not impossible. Also, I'm adding anyone for friend safari! Peace

Stellar

Mr. Steal Your Girl
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Found this place out cause i'm going to buy some stuff that i can't find anywhere else otherwise.
Until the time for taking out the wallet arrives, I'll look around people sell lists here.
Anyway, if you want to battle me (I do mostly competitive doubles) please feel free to contact me. I understand we are probably on different time lines, I am in GMT+1, but during the week end I normally play a lot, like 10 hours straight.. so, you know, it's not impossible. Also, I'm adding anyone for friend safari! Peace
Welcome to PP!!! Hope you like it here!

Vyft

Pokémon Master
Trusted Seller
Friendzilla
Credits
Hey and welcome to perfect pokemon ;D I'm GMT time so you might catch me about a bit :)

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome to the site! :)

nicky2300

Pokémon Trainer
Credits

fellowcoot1

Pokémon Trainer
Credits
Welcome Iamcosco to Perfectpokemon.com

McCloud

Aloof Wolf
Donor
Credits
Hi, welcome to perfect pokemon! :)

Jiggly

Pokémon Master
Donor
Credits
Hey man, make sure you check out all the sites functions, as the site seems lame without them! Don't feel ashamed to ask any questions, seriously. I once had to tell a guy how to post xD