• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New here and to competitive battles

king_henri10

Youngster Joey
Credits
hello everyone, I'm new here and still getting use to comp. battles so yea lol I'm always down to battle any one win or lose but I wont go down easy ha!

cj-97

LUCIOBAAALLLLLLL!
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
King of the Ring
Iron Will
Credits
Hey welcome to the site fren :D
Be sure to read over the rules so you can get a general idea of the site and when the time comes after 22nd June, I'll be back on the competitive scene so you could expect a battle from me :p

ivytea

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi Henri! I'm Athenafowl on reddit ; It's nice to see you here!
I battled you yesterday and got super lucky with my Mawile >_<
Hope we can chat about the upcoming vgc!

king_henri10

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi Henri! I'm Athenafowl on reddit ; It's nice to see you here!
I battled you yesterday and got super lucky with my Mawile >_<
Hope we can chat about the upcoming vgc!
I know lol CX if your down lets battle again later or rn just issue a challenge :)

ivytea

Youngster Joey
Credits
I know lol CX if your down lets battle again later or rn just issue a challenge :)

We'll definitely battle again for fun sometime!

I'm still working on filling out the last 3 slots of my team; so I'm definitely going to have to do some training and trading XD - I might be inclined to just buy them from here! haha

king_henri10

Youngster Joey
Credits
haha I understand I coudnt really buy I mean I prefer my battle pokes to be owned by me but that's just me I could trade with you if I have a poke you want if not I canhelp you get it :)

ivytea

Youngster Joey
Credits
aw that's very kind of you :p
Off hand I know I'm going to need Rayquaza, Suicune and Ferrothorn

Trade wise I have 5 shinies non legendary and about a dozen 5-6iv pokes I've collected as prospects for my team >< ; no idea if they are worth anything or not though!

you dont have to go way out of your way or anything - but the sentiment means alot!

king_henri10

Youngster Joey
Credits
aw that's very kind of you :p
Off hand I know I'm going to need Rayquaza, Suicune and Ferrothorn

Trade wise I have 5 shinies non legendary and about a dozen 5-6iv pokes I've collected as prospects for my team >< ; no idea if they are worth anything or not though!

you dont have to go way out of your way or anything - but the sentiment means alot!
no problem :) I might be able to help with ferrothorn since ima breed for one after the one I'm working on

raeman0012

Pokémon Champion
Credits
haha I understand I coudnt really buy I mean I prefer my battle pokes to be owned by me but that's just me I could trade with you if I have a poke you want if not I canhelp you get it :)
First off welcome to PP henri :) second not sure if it makes a difference but if you buy custom poke from the site you can have the person to give it your OT and trainer ID so would look like you caught it/hatched it :3.
Finally if you're getting into battling come by and try the gym challenge always good practice :)

testing