• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New Member, Old Trainer

Does the introduction topics get read?

• Nah

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

ReaverRL

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Good evening everyone,

As stated in the topic, I'm new to the site, but I'm an old trainer from ages past. I've been around the block or two when it comes to the games and history and lore, and even roleplay for that matter.

I'm 26. married, father.

I plan on sticking around, so go get used to this face, (reference Trainer Red here), because I won't be going anywhere.

doulie

King of the Ring
Staff member
Admin
Credits
You aren't old enough to describe yourself as 'old.'

Cut that out!

Welcome to the community.

ReaverRL

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
You aren't old enough to describe yourself as 'old.'

Cut that out!

Welcome to the community.

In most communities I turn out to be the eldest, so that's good to note that I'm not considered old, lol.

Thanks for the welcome!

Beck

Who is Beck?
Trusted Seller
Donor
Credits
Good evening everyone,

As stated in the topic, I'm new to the site, but I'm an old trainer from ages past. I've been around the block or two when it comes to the games and history and lore, and even roleplay for that matter.

I'm 26. married, father.

I plan on sticking around, so go get used to this face, (reference Trainer Red here), because I won't be going anywhere.
Now that's an innovative title. Pleases me to know that Pokemon never actually dies out :)

ReaverRL

Youngster Joey
Team Elite
Credits
Ha ha, thanks everyone!

testing