• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New to Nova

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
If you are new to the Nova family, first of all welcome to the team! Secondly, you came to the right place to get yourself acquainted with the ins and outs of Nova. Hopefully someone pointed you in the right direction and didn't just leave you off on your own, but if not, that's what this thread is for.

Now that you are a member of Nova, you might as well let everyone know that you made it into the best team on Perfect Pokemon. To add a team banner simply visit here and click show banner. We've also got some nice decorative banners here to add into your signature if you'd like.

You've clearly made it far enough to see Nova's system of boards, but I'm sure most of you don't really care to go through each and every thread just to see what they are about. Fear not, below is a list of some of the more important threads to take a look at during your first few days here.
Also, you can find out a lot about different giveaways and events while also talking with some of your fellow Nova members here. Go ahead and introduce yourself on this member wall and feel free to use this at any time.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact @Miles8089 @Dom @phenix @AndromedaNexus or me @notsoclutch we, as your current Nova officers are more than happy to help you with anything Nova or honestly Pokemon related. Once again welcome to Nova! #ReachForTheStars

Last edited:

AdamC

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone Novas newest member here, I'm an avid Pokemon player having started since before I could read. I only recently started battling competitively its a whole lot more fun that I thought it would be. I hope my new membership to this team will enable me to have more entertaining battles, and give me a legitimate reason to spend so much time on this site lol
If you want to know any more about me or just want a battle don't be afraid to shoot me an IM or start a convo.

starnova

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hi, I'm star nova, (no I didn't name myself after the group) I like underestimated Pokemon such as ninetales or victini, and I love using assault vest + 4 attacks sets or bulky set up sets. My favorite Pokemon is victini, who pairs well in doubles with Pdon