• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

New to PerfectPokemon

Brandobeezy

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hey everyone! I'm new here obviously. Im also new to the process of buying/trading pokemon. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

FC: 4484-9726-8350

GiaQuando

The Great Tactician
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Friendzilla
Smaug
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Credits
Hey m8 welcome to the site.
Should u have any questions feel free to pm me

Brock

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Will Not Fall
Trusted Seller
Donor
Tournament Coordinator
Friendzilla
Smaug
Journalist
Iron Will
Dex Contributor
Battler
Credits
Welcome Brandobeezy,
People ask this a lot, info about Buying/Selling so ill just copy and paste what I said to the last person to ask :p

Since your new about taking a quick stroll around our Quick Start Guide for New Comers which also more importantly contains our Community Rules :)
http://perfectpokemon.com/threads/quickstart-guide-newcomers-start-here.8352/

I see your interested in the buying/selling process here are a few links that are specifically designed to aid people wanting to know more about the buy/sell process :D

Contains a Short Video about setting up a successful shop and maintaining it for selling Pokemon this will surely save you a lot of time figuring certain stuff out :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This is another short video that shows and explains one of our most popular sections the Buy/Sell Perfect Pokemon where most of the user created shops are created it goes through a bunch of our most popular shops so you'll be sure to pick up on some tips and tricks to creating a perfect shop

How it works is
1. The Customer Chooses a Buyer and posts their order on the seller's thread/shop
2.They exchange FCs
3.The Buyer sends over the PC
4.The Seller Trades over the Pokemon
5. Everyone's happy

Hope I made a difference on your site experience of Perfect Pokemon :]
Seeya on the Forums :)

Agent Antz

Secret Agent Man
Credits
Welcome to the site... yoy wont regret your visit.
There's nothing to it. Pick a seller and these trusted dudes will hook it up.

Ary

Scare Queen
Will Not Fall
Donor
Friendzilla
Journalist
Iron Will
Credits
2 tired 2 add links so welcome to da site and check out the rulez which is linked at da top of da pg and ya know ask questions if ya got any :p

testing