• IMPORTANT: The Buy/Sell forums are now for reference only; all shops are closed here. Please visit the new Marketplace for active buying and selling. Old sellers can access their previous shop links in these forums for setting up new shops in the Marketplace.

Noob Here... Please Be Gentle ^_^

Whim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Hello!
Just found this community today and after looking into the site a bit it seems like a nice
community full of people that share an interest in Pokemon. A bit about me: Played pokemon as a kid, took a few generations off and now that I am starting college thought this game would be great to come back to in my off time. Currently working on both Sun/Moon and ORAS pokedex completion and building a team to try competitive play.
Thanks for reading my little introductory post and I hope you all have a great day.

Last edited:

notsoclutch

Rare Breed
Donor
Let It Reign
Battler
Credits
Welcome to the site! If you ever need help with competitive, I'm your man. I also know a fair bit about the site and Pokemon in general, so feel free to ask me just about anything

desertfreak

Pokémon Champion
Credits
Welcome! Is always nice to see a new face around :) I also really enjoy competitive battling and building teams for that as well. Is there's any Pokémon in specific you like using :)

Whim

Youngster Joey
Credits
Welcome! Is always nice to see a new face around :) I also really enjoy competitive battling and building teams for that as well. Is there's any Pokémon in specific you like using :)
Sorry for the late response. I have been working on a few specific pokemon currently including: Toxapex, Golisopod, Xurkitree, Araquanid, Metagross, and Nihilego. Additionally I am looking at eventually breeding a Mimiku and trading for a Tapu Koko since I didn't soft reset for mine. ( It's Careful Nature :3 ). Thanks again for the warm welcome.