Noob Here... Please Be Gentle ^_^

WhimSep 7, 2017

1. Whim

Whim Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    Hello!
    Just found this community today and after looking into the site a bit it seems like a nice
    community full of people that share an interest in Pokemon. A bit about me: Played pokemon as a kid, took a few generations off and now that I am starting college thought this game would be great to come back to in my off time. Currently working on both Sun/Moon and ORAS pokedex completion and building a team to try competitive play.
    Thanks for reading my little introductory post and I hope you all have a great day.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2017
    1 People like this
  2. notsoclutch

notsoclutch Rare Breed Donor Let It Reign Battler

Credit:
    ¤4,989
    Rating:
    100%
    18   0   0
    Welcome to the site! If you ever need help with competitive, I'm your man. I also know a fair bit about the site and Pokemon in general, so feel free to ask me just about anything

3. Whim

Whim Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    Thanks, will do!

4. desertfreak

desertfreak Pokémon Champion

Credit:
    ¤1
    0   0   0
    Welcome! Is always nice to see a new face around :) I also really enjoy competitive battling and building teams for that as well. Is there's any Pokémon in specific you like using :)

5. Whim

Whim Youngster Joey

Credit:
    ¤5
    0   0   0
    Sorry for the late response. I have been working on a few specific pokemon currently including: Toxapex, Golisopod, Xurkitree, Araquanid, Metagross, and Nihilego. Additionally I am looking at eventually breeding a Mimiku and trading for a Tapu Koko since I didn't soft reset for mine. ( It's Careful Nature :3 ). Thanks again for the warm welcome.

Tags: